Vaginal yeast infection can be very irritating and troublesome. The most common signs of yeast infection include burning, itching and swelling around the infected areas. Vaginal Candidiasis can also cause a lot of pain and trouble during sex, vaginal discharge and burning sensation during urination. To tackle the yeast infection there are various home remedies that are readily available to you and which have proved to be very effective in eliminating yeast infection. Here are some the most effective ones:
Yogurt consists of Lactobacillus acidophilus which is friendly strain bacteria that is very effective in controlling the growth of yeast infection in the body. It should also be noted that plain unsweetened yogurt should be used.
- Apply the yogurt externally on the areas which are affected and keep it for about 25 to 30 minutes. This will be very effective in relieving the itching sensation.
- Dipping the tampon in the yogurt before inserting it into the vagina can also very effective in controlling the yeast infection.
- Oral consumption of Yogurt can also provide relief from yeast infection.
Coconut oil is known for its antifungal properties which can be very effective in killing the fungi which are responsible for Vaginal Candidiasis.
- Apply coconut externally on the affected area for about three times a day to get the maximum relief from the yeast infection.
- It’s also recommended that a mixture of cinnamon oil and coconut oil should be used to get instant relief from yeast infection.
- Orally, swish the oil in the mouth for 8 to 10 minutes. You should also add a couple of drops of tea tree oil and cinnamon oil to get a better effect. Repeat this process for three times a day.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar, as well as white vinegar, have good components which can be very effective in controlling the Vaginal Candidiasis and take care of the fungi which cause it.
- Take two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a cup of warm water and orally consume it twice a day.
- While having a hot bath app some apple cider vinegar. Soak your body in the bath for about one hour and soon you will find the itching and irritation lessening.
Garlic is very good in controlling any kind of bacterial or fungal infection. It’s one of those herbs which is used in treating many different kinds of condition.
- Crush few cloves of garlic and make it into a paste. Apply the paste on the affected area. If fresh garlic is not available, then you should garlic oil with Vitamin E.