If you want to give your face a home spa treatment, mud mask is a must. Do not leave the yard with a shovel and a container to collect the clay. Mud masks are made of cosmetic clay you can buy it at most major retailers. A clay mask cleans dirt and grime from the pores while nourishing the skin and allow to extract toxins, dead cells and excess fat. Use homemade clay facial mask once a week to give your face a deep clean without spending a fortune at the spa.
– 1 tablespoon milk
– filtered chilled water or green tea
– 1 tablespoon aloe gel
– 2 tablespoons of cosmetic clay
– 1 egg
– 3 drops of chamomile
– apricot or rose essential oil
– facial cleanser
– soft towel
– towel to wash
1. Pour 1 tablespoon milk, cooled filtered water or green tea in a container. If your skin is dry, use milk. If it is oily, use water. Use green tea if you are looking for an anti aging to combat wrinkles and fine lines.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of aloe gel and mix well.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of cosmetic clay. Add it slowly and steadily.
4. Mix one egg white and a few drops of chamomile, apricot or rose essential oil. Combine well with a spoon to stir all ingredients.
5. Wash your face well with your facial cleanser regularly and dry your skin with a soft towel.
6. Apply the mask on your face with your fingers. Stretch the dough into a thick lips and avoiding eye area. Follow the skin hydration.
7. Leave the clay mask on the face for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water and a towel.