The main ingredients of any lipstick are wax, pigment (color) and mineral oil. You can create your own lipstick at home. After a couple of attempts, you can mix two or three different colors to produce a more personal tone.
– 3 nontoxic crayons (the color you choose)
– 1 candle 100% pure beeswax (colorless 1 inch (2.5 cm) in diameter)
– 3 tablespoons of oil (mineral, baby, soybean, coconut, etc)
– a plastic bag with zipper
1. Remove the paper labels of crayons and put them in a plastic bag with zipper.
2. With a hammer, broke the crayons into small pieces.
3. In a heat-resistant bowl, pour the pieces of crayons, oil and a segment of candle wax. Place in the oven, the bowl inside a pan.
4. Fill the pan with enough water until it covers one inch (2.5 cm) of the outside of the cup
5. Heat the contents of the pan at low temperature stirring occasionally until all ingredients are melted.
6. Remove the pan from the heat and take the cup. Allow the content to cool slightly – about one to three minutes.
7. Pour the mixture into a small bowl or in a vacuum lipstick tube while is still hot.
8. Wait the lipstick to cool completely (without covering). Cover or close the container after the process.
Find it easy?